The classic egg diet lasts for 7 days. The essence of this technology is that the main product in the diet is eggs. It contains vitamin H, which is responsible for controlling lipid metabolism and stimulating the burning of fat deposits. The body that eats eggs cannot produce glucose, it gets it from fat reserves. In addition to eggs, vegetables, fruits and meat are also included in the diet. Therefore, during the diet, the body will not lack trace elements and macro elements.
The essence of diet
The purpose of diet is to reduce food intake. With such a food system, only a few eggs and vegetables are allowed to be eaten in small amounts every day. You can enjoy dinner and breakfast with fruits.
The duration of the diet should not exceed 1 week. People who lose weight should drink more than 2 liters of water a day. Green tea and herbal tea, coffee, preserves, and decoctions are also allowed.
The consumption of salt and spices is not restricted. If you are tired of eating eggs, you can replace them with lean meat, fish, and cheese.
The main dietary prohibition is the consumption of sugar and flour products.
Diet is a strict technique, but its diet is balanced, which helps to deal with excess weight quickly. Protein and carbohydrates are consumed separately in the diet.
To lose weight quickly without harming your body, you must follow the basic rules:
- The diet includes 3 meals.
- Snacks are forbidden. To eliminate hunger, you need to increase your fiber intake.
- The dishes are eaten in the order indicated on the menu. Leftovers from breakfast should not be eaten at dinner, and vice versa.
- We recommend hard-boiled eggs. To diversify your diet, you can sometimes cook them in a different way-cooked, "in a bag".
- Sugar and pasta products are contraindicated.
- It is forbidden to use plant and animal fats, and use butter and cream syrup to make salads for fresh vegetables and fruits.
- The serving size should be the same as usual. The main part is vegetables and herbs.
- Vegetables can be eaten raw, stewed or boiled.
- Egg whites can be replaced with chicken, beef, seafood and lean fish-up to 250 grams per day.
- Before eating, be sure to eat a citrus fruit. This helps reduce the volume of the stomach and speed up the work of the gastrointestinal muscles.
During dieting, it takes a lot of time to walk and train in fresh air.
During the diet period, the following products are allowed:
- Fruits and berries (apricot, apple, pineapple, orange, orange, grapefruit, kiwi, pear, grapefruit, peach, watermelon, melon);
- Vegetables and vegetables (tomatoes, zucchini, carrots, broccoli, pumpkin, onions, cucumbers, radishes, beans, green beans, lettuce);
- Meat and poultry (rabbit, chicken, beef, turkey);
- Low-fat dairy products;
- Bran and bread;
- Water, herbal tea and decoction.
- Fish and seafood (mussels, shrimp, oysters, squid);
- Diet toast and biscuits;
- Lemon juice;
- A sugar-free beverage made from chicory and coffee.
- Meat and poultry (lamb, pork, goose);
- Dairy products with high fat content;
- Sauces (mayonnaise, ketchup, soy sauce);
- Fatty broth;
- Pasta and various grains;
- Fruits and berries (persimmons, bananas, cherries, mangoes, grapes, dates, figs, avocados);
- Fruit and vegetable juices;
- Sugar and candies (candy, chocolate, honey);
Eggs are a high-calorie food, it contains:
- 100 grams-160 kcal;
- 100 grams of egg yolk-352 kcal;
- 100 grams of protein-44 kcal.
How does weight loss happen:
- The remaining products that are allowed to be eaten with eggs are low-calorie because they should consume minimal fat and carbohydrates.
- It takes enough time to digest protein, so there will be no hunger for a long time.
- The vitamins and useful trace elements and macroelements contained in eggs contribute to the normal operation of the body.
- This diet stimulates the liver to produce ketones, thereby suppressing hunger.
- Unsaturated acids effectively fight fat deposits.
- Protein requires a lot of energy to digest food, so a lot of calories are wasted.
Pros and cons
The advantages and disadvantages of diet are listed in the table:
Contraindications, side effects
The contraindications of the egg diet are:
- Impaired renal function;
- Allergic to egg products;
- Elevated cholesterol levels;
- Chronic liver disease;
- Heart and blood vessel problems;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Before starting to follow the egg diet, you should consult your doctor because due to lack of carbohydrates and excessive protein intake,side effect. They are displayed as:
- Allergic reactions;
- High cholesterol levels;
- Worsening of kidney and liver disease;
- Heart and blood vessel dysfunction.
In order to minimize the negative effects, if it occurs, you must drink a lot of fluids every day. It is recommended to drink alkaline mineral water to neutralize the acidic substances in the fruit. Sometimes you can eat quail eggs instead of eggs. It is recommended to use vitamins and dietary supplements-according to the doctor's recommendation.
7 day menu
7-day detailed diet menu:
|dinner||100 g low-fat cheese|
|dinner||170 g cabbage salad|
|dinner||300 ml milk|
Quit the diet
You need to gradually get rid of the egg diet. On the first day of release, it is recommended to consume dietary products:
- Citrus fruits
- Green vegetables;
- cottage cheese.
Then, we must introduce commonly used foods in our daily diet:
- Vegetable and animal fats;
- High-calorie fruits.
There are 4 types of egg diets:
- Eggs and grapefruit;
- Eggs and oranges;
- Osama Hamdi
- Inferior coal.
|Options||Ancillary products||Weight loss period (days)||Result (kg)|
|classic||Eggs (up to 3 per day)||7||-5|
|Eggs and grapefruit||Grapefruit (up to 1 kg per day)||7||-5|
|Egg orange||Orange (up to 1 kg per day)||4||-2|
|Osama Hamdi's diet||Vegetables, cheese, fruits, water||thirty||-thirty|
|Fried noodles||Citrus fruits||thirty||-7|
Eggs and grapefruit
Diet foods include eggs and grapefruit. Grapefruit contains antioxidants that help lower cholesterol levels in the blood, and the vitamin C contained in the fruit is designed to strengthen the immune system.
Eggs are rich in valuable polyunsaturated, monounsaturated and saturated fatty acids, vitamins A, B6, B12, E, D, thiamine, biotin, riboflavin and pantothenic acid. All these macro and trace elements help to lose weight, strengthen immunity, and remove toxins and toxins from the body. In addition, the eggs are slowly digested in the stomach, so you do not feel hungry for a long time.
Eggs and grapefruit interact perfectly and accelerate the metabolic process. Coenzyme R is part of the egg yolk, which helps restore muscle tone and has a positive effect on nails, hair and skin.
The menu includes food such as eggs and oranges. The essence of the 4-day diet is to limit the intake of carbohydrates and fats. Most of the diet of egg orange technology is fiber and protein.
An egg contains 14% of the daily protein requirement. This protein is almost completely absorbed by the body.
The composition of oranges contains a variety of vitamins (especially C) and trace elements and macro elements necessary for the human body. They are low in calories and, like eggs, are easily absorbed by the body and can reduce the level of bad cholesterol.
Osama Hamdi's diet
The diet of this diet consists of a lot of protein, and there are few carbohydrates on the menu. The essence of this technology is that under the influence of proteins and chemical reactions in the human body, subcutaneous fat is broken down and converted into energy. The volume of muscle mass will also increase.
It is necessary to adhere to the diet for 4 weeks.
Maggi is a protein diet. The menu of this technique is very diverse and mainly consists of foods containing protein. It also includes cooked vegetables, cheese and curd products, and citrus fruits. All these foods are rich in fiber and flavonoids, which can burn fat and remove toxins and toxins.
For the egg diet, common and popular cooking recipes are:
- Omelet in the oven;
- Fried eggs with pepper;
- Grilled chicken breast with vegetables;
- Classic protein omelet;
- Protein omelet with vegetables and cheese.
Omelet in the oven
- Eggs-9 pieces;
- Milk-3. 5 tablespoons.
- Beat eggs and milk in a container until smooth.
- Pour the resulting material into a circle and bake it in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
Eat this dish for breakfast. Use green decoration.
Scrambled Eggs with Pepper
- Bell pepper-1 piece;
- The smell of green.
- Wash the bell peppers, remove the seeds and partitions, and cut them into 1. 5 cm thick rings.
- Heat a frying pan with a non-stick coating on the stove and add 3 circles of pepper.
- Break 1 egg into each ring.
- Cover the pot and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Garnish with herbs before serving.
Grilled chicken breast with vegetables
- Chicken breast-2 pcs;
- Broccoli-400 grams;
- Zucchini-1 piece;
- Bell peppers-2 pcs;
- Fresh herbs.
- Wash the vegetables and cut them into rings. Divide broccoli into inflorescences.
- Boil the cabbage with boiling water to soften and not fade.
- Put the broccoli in the colander and wait for the excess water to drain.
- Wash the chicken breast under running water.
- Put all the ingredients of the dish in a cast iron or ceramic dish. Put the meat at the end so that it completely overlaps the vegetables. Chicken takes longer to cook than vegetables. If the breasts do not completely overlap the vegetables, they must be knocked out.
- Cover the tin can with the baking foil above. This will make the meat juicy and dry, and toast the crust.
- Bake the vegetables at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. If the oven is equipped with additional functions, you can set the "grill" or "top heating" mode. When the fish fillet is cooked, it will become soft and juicy.
- Use chopped vegetables for garnish.
Egg White Omelet
- Milk-30 ml;
- Butter-20 grams;
- Salt, spices;
- Green vegetables.
- Beat the egg whites until a stable foam is formed. Then pour the milk evenly in several times, add salt and spices.
- Chop the dill and mix it with the omelet dough. Stir well.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and pour the protein mixture.
- Omelet for six minutes, three minutes per side. It is best to put a lid on the pot so that the squirrel will be more fluffy. When the omelet turns brown, the omelet is ready.
- You can serve it with sour cream or cream sauce.
Protein omelet with vegetables and cheese
- Butter-1 teaspoon;
- Milk-30 ml;
- Flour-1 tablespoon. . ;
- Cherry tomatoes-5 pcs.
- Bell pepper-1 piece;
- Lettuce leaves
- Green vegetables;
- Salt and pepper;
- Hard cheese-50 grams.
- Beat the egg whites with a blender or fork. When the resulting mass increases in volume and thickens, a small amount of milk, flour, salt and spices are added to it.
- Place the protein dough on a baking sheet, cover it with parchment paper, and bake it in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Wash the vegetables and remove the seeds from the peppers. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and cut the green peppers into strips.
- Chop the herbs.
- After the omelet is baked, take it out and add vegetables. Make an omelette sandwich.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on the surface of the omelet and put it in the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Cut the prepared omelet into several pieces and serve with the garnished herbs and lettuce.