weighing less than 10 kg or more, cheerful, light, easy to be attacked-eating habits often receive such comments from the vast majority of followers (followers, because there are only a few people, because of their livesWays, personality characteristics and basic "why? " "Determine this extreme weight loss method.
Dietitians and outside consultants are not tired of being bored, warning and suggesting baths for apparently slender beauties, reminding people again and again how dangerous eating and drinking can be. The results shown by girls who have reached their ideal state are indeed impressive and inspiring. It seems that this is indeed worth the risk. Is this really the case? Let's try together to find out the advantages, disadvantages and specific features of the acclaimed weight loss program.
What is diet diet
is also called lazy diet (due to lack of physical activity) or model diet.
The main purpose of eating:
- Reduce the burden on the digestive tract;
- Normalization of internal organ function;
- Lose weight.
Some experts think this method of weight loss is very harsh, because in the implementation process, you will have to completely give up solid food.
Like any weight loss method, drinking has its advantages and disadvantages.
- Efficiency-the ability to reduce from 7 kg to 18 kg;
- Decreased stomach volume;
- Body clean.
- side effects;
- Strictly follow the menu;
- Eating disorders lead to the development of anorexia.
Side effects include anemia, blood formation problems, gastritis, skin deterioration, and weakened immunity.
The essence of technology
The description of diet can follow one rule-completely reject solid food. Let us now look at a more detailed description. All dishes included in the weight loss diet should be soft, hydrated, and pasty. Despite strict restrictions, diet does not mean fasting. The diet includes soups, liquefied grains, fruits, vegetables and fermented dairy products.
How does weight loss happen? Nutritionists attribute weight loss to the following:
- Fresh water.The entire diet is based on high levels of drinking water. Its calorie content is zero. Therefore, the energy value of liquid food is much lower than that of solid food.
- Efficient digestion.Water-based foods are easy to digest and will not burden the entire stomach and digestive tract. This kind of food will not create conditions for the accumulation of fat cells.
- Metabolism activation.Correct digestion is a powerful stimulus to accelerate metabolism, because effective metabolism is one of the components of weight loss.
The benefits of this method of weight loss have been proven by the fact that some doctors recommend sticking to it for a short period of time. It is usually to improve bowel and stomach function. By sticking to this diet, you can reduce the burden on your stomach. The feeling of overcrowding makes you leave. Liquid food is completely digested without residue, and is perfectly absorbed by the body. In this case, no new fat will be formed because foods that cause fat deposits will be excluded from the diet. In addition, this is good training for willpower-not everyone can withstand such a demanding diet.
The unquestionable advantage: the kilograms melt before our eyes. Cleans the body with an incredible lightness. The size of the stomach gradually decreases, thereby reducing appetite. In the future, you will want to eat less, even if you eat some snacks, you will feel full. After the diet, many people notice that weight is no longer gaining: the habit of eating less food still exists.
Results other than weight loss:
- In the first ten years, hollow organs were cleaned. This may be accompanied by a white coating on the tongue. The person feels relaxed and full of energy.
- In the second decade, the liver and kidneys were renewed. Their cleanliness is often related to the discomfort of these organ areas.
- The remaining 10 days are cleaned at the cellular level. Metabolism changes and the body restarts. At this stage, if all goes well, the weight loss will be maximized. The skin looks clean and the complexion is even.
Despite the benefits, diet is not for everyone. This is very radical and requires consultation with a doctor. No matter how healthy the body is, rejecting solid food will put the body under pressure. And there is always the risk of negative reactions to dietary changes.
- It is not always possible to maintain a balanced nutritional intake, which is full of systemic failure-you will suffer from gastritis, weakened immunity, anemia;
- may cause drowsiness and weakness, rather than frivolity: this is natural because the body lacks the ingredients to build internal balance.
- There is a danger of eating incorrectly: gastrointestinal problems can occur during the intermittent transition from such a burden to solid food.
- It takes a long time to quit the water diet-this takes twice as long as the diet itself;
- After a period of "hydration", uncontrolled feeding will cause it to quickly return to its original weight;
- It is necessary to give up physical activity or reduce the intensity of "physical education", because the intensity becomes smaller during this period and the body will not consume extra energy.
What can you drink in your diet
- water.To use a water-based diet, you need to drink 2 liters of clean, still water every day. But this technology is very strict and complicated, and few people can afford it. Since it refers to fasting, you can sit for more than 3 days. The best choice for a water-drinking diet is to fast for 1-3 days a month (drink only water). In addition, you need to prepare for such a strict diet, the method is to reduce the food consumption of the week before you start eating every day, and then slowly resume your daily diet.
- Soup.It can be chicken, fish or beef and vegetables. You need to cook it yourself and use natural products (not suitable for semi-finished products). You can add salt when cooking, or you can add carrots, celery and parsley in herbs. It is not recommended to add pepper, it will stimulate the appetite, just like an onion.
- Liquid dairy productscan also form the basis of our diet. If it is kefir, then it must be a low-fat food, as well as fermented milk, bifidok or drinking unfilled yogurt. You can also use milk with a fat content of not more than 1. 5% as a base. However, it is believed that the body of adults cannot absorb milk well, so it is recommended to choose fermented milk products.
- Freshly squeezed fruit juice.Orange, grapefruit, and apple juice are all suitable. It is best to choose unsweetened fruit. Grapefruit is generally considered a first-class weight loss product. But before starting a juice diet, you need to be careful and check for allergic reactions. Most importantly, when choosing a drinking diet among juices, remember: Freshly squeezed juices should not be eaten in their natural form-they must be diluted with still water in a ratio of 1: 1.
- Tea.Choose green tea, dark tea, black tea or fruit tea, but they are always leafy and of good quality. It is not sweet, you can add skim milk or lemon.
- Fruit drinks or preserves.These drinks are also suitable for drinking and eating. They are not sweets made from fruits and berries. You can also make oatmeal jelly, which is the most satisfying. Vegetable smoothie. In addition to fruit juices, vegetable juices or smoothies are also ideal for a drinking diet. Their taste is far from always pleasant, but if you show patience and give it a try, you can choose what you can accept.
- Protein shakes.This is perhaps the most effective and fastest diet. As you know, protein diet is one of the most effective diets. However, in order to consume protein shakes without harming your health, you need to make sure that you do not have chronic diseases. In addition, when a large amount of protein is consumed, it is necessary to strictly monitor the condition of the water-drink a lot of static water (otherwise, the protein will not be absorbed).
It is very necessary to establish a timetable for using "food", such as 1-1. 5 cups every 2 hours. Or once every three hours-a little more. Don't forget to drink enough water during rest.
What foods should you eat? Unlike other diets, there is no definite menu for drinking, which means that everyone can allow all foods that can be drunk but not chewed. And, of course, you should strive to make the food as diverse as possible in this diet.
Generally, the basis of a diet is the following products: dairy products and fermented milk (kefir, drinking yogurt, milk, fermented baked milk, milkshakes), juice and nectar, broth (meat, fish or vegetables), Tea, coffee. It is recommended to eliminate or reduce sugar intake.
However, not all edible foods are allowed in the diet. Therefore, the use ofalcohol is strictly prohibited.Alcohol is prohibited in almost all diets, because it will increase some extra weight, rather than cause weight loss.
In addition, certain products are also controversial. One of these products is smoothies. Smoothie is a fruit or vegetable cocktail. At the same time, the smoothies of some products are liquid and can be drunk well, and the smoothies of some products are thick, almost like mashed potatoes. Therefore, the obvious rule is: liquid smoothies in the diet can be consumed without restrictions, but thickened should be avoided.
There are many smoothie recipes, each of which is for a specific vitamin group. Shake and stirrer required to prepare required ingredients. The preparation of smoothies is very simple and everyone can use it. All ingredients are peeled, cored and ground with a blender until smooth.
Several recipes for healthy smoothies:
- Orange + grapefruit + lemon.Grapefruit is a popular fat burner that can reduce weight. In addition, the citrus blend can easily help you regain strength after a hard day.
- Grapefruit + Apple.also aims to lose weight.
- Orange + ginger + cucumber.Cucumber improves skin color and moisture. Ginger adds a unique flavor and helps burn fat.
- Strawberry + banana + mint + lime.Reduce hunger with low calorie content. Maintain a good tone in hot weather.
One week diet
Drinking a 7-day diet can reduce weight by 5-7 kg. Any liquid (juice, tea, kefir, fermented roasted milk, broth) can be used as the basis of the diet. Not only can you choose one drink throughout the period, but you can also drink different liquids every day.
Some options involve the consumption of any liquid provided, while others recommend drinking only one or more beverages, for example, according to the following plan:
- 1 day: milk or kefir
- Day 2: Broth
- Day 3: Freshly squeezed juice
- Day 4: Tea
- Day 5: Jelly or candied fruit
- 6 days: fruit juice
- Day 7: Broth
The classic diet can produce the greatest effect. People have used it for many years. This method is described in the professional literature.
Avoid solid foods that are considered to clean the entire body. Therefore, rapid weight loss can be achieved. In this case, the hollow organs-stomach, intestines, bladder-all harmful substances are first removed. After seven days, start to clean the liver, kidneys and pancreas.
The classic eating habits should last for 30 days. Proponents of this method of cleansing the body claim that within a month, you can lose 15 kilograms of weight, which results in amazing results. At the same time, it removes toxins, toxins and other harmful compounds from all organs. Adherents of this diet claim that the work of all organs and body systems restarts within a month. This will significantly improve one's health and appearance.
The main rule of this diet is to eat any natural liquid food and plenty of water. It should not be less than one and a half liters. The observation chair is very important. Must be decorated. When sparse stools appear, diet should be given up. Of course, this approach is very radical. Before using it, you must carefully weigh all possible benefits and risks. You can also read the comments of supporters and opponents of this diet. This will help you make the right decision.
How to end eating correctly
Don’t forget that drinking and eating should be mild and persistent. For example, if the diet lasts for 7 days, the transition to a regular diet will last for 14 days. If you live on liquid food for a whole month, you should leave the diet for at least two months and gradually reshape your stomach into solid food. Facts have proved that in order for the body to adapt correctly, the ratio is 1: 2 (relative to the number of days of eating during the export phase).
A few days after the end of the diet, eat oatmeal for breakfast and continue to drink broth or milk for lunch and dinner. A few days later, you can add eggs, cheese or yogurt for breakfast, and eat porridge with fruit at lunch, not dinner for now. Only start to add solid foods for dinner from the second week, and introduce low-fat protein foods and vegetables into the diet. From the third week, it is allowed to increase the content of carbohydrates-gradually start eating salt, potatoes, pasta, flour (small amounts).
How much do you lose by eating and drinking?
Of course, because there are too many restrictions and rigidity, people who use diet to lose weight have the right to expect a lot of weight loss, so many people have asked a reasonable question, how much weight can be lost, and howHow many pounds of weight to get rid of. . .
In fact, if you strictly abide by the requirements, you can get rid of more than 15 pounds of excess fat a month, and you can lose 5 pounds a week.
However, if you do not seek expert advice in advance, the consequences of diet may be unpredictable.
- Abnormal gastrointestinal tract work;
- stomach ulcer;
- Abnormal kidney and liver function;
- Cardiovascular disease;
- During pregnancy, lactation;
- Under 18 years old;
- Increase physical exercise.
It is not recommended for professional athletes and people engaged in heavy physical labor to eat.
The secret of success
- In order not to collapse when you exit the business, please remember that you will eventually have a healthy and slim body. This is a good motivation to follow eating habits.
- Write down each day of eating habits on the calendar.
- Found an old but favorite item in your closet that you can no longer wear due to your size. Now imagine yourself with a slender figure and a wasp at the waist. From now on, this is your motivation to get rid of annoying weight through diet!
Vegetable Smoothie Recipe
Green Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie
You will need:
- Fresh spinach-60-90g
- Mango (fresh or frozen)-150g
- Passion, a lemon juice
- A small amount of fresh mint leaves
- A few ice cubes
- A small piece of ginger
How to cook:
Break spinach into leaves, chop mango and cucumber. Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, add water, and rinse for 60-90 seconds. Add ice and break again.
Ginger and Pumpkin Milkshake
A delicious refreshing drink made from healthy pumpkin and ginger. Calorie content-86 kcal.
- Half a cup of pumpkin;
- A teaspoon of cinnamon and dried ginger;
- 0. 5 teaspoons of cloves;
- a tablespoon of honey;
- Some almonds.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into cubes.
- Put the pumpkin, peeled bananas, and spices in a blender bowl and chop them.
- Peel and crush almonds.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass, pour honey on it and sprinkle with almond crumbs.
It takes about 15 minutes to make a vegetable smoothie. This makes a copy.
- Medium-sized beets-1;
- Little Apple-1
- Walnut-50 grams;
- Pomegranate juice-0. 5 cups.
Prepare the beet-nut mixture according to the following recipe:
- Cut carrots and beets into thin slices.
- Mix with the remaining ingredients in a blender until uniform.
Regular drinking of the drink can improve brain function and hematopoietic function, so it can be used for anemia, vitamin deficiency, and chronic fatigue.
Tomato and vegetable smoothie
Tomato sauce can replace vegetable salad. The real vitamin warehouse! Change the recipe-you can add other vegetables you prefer to the tomato smoothie.
- 2 large ripe tomatoes,
- Bell Pepper
- 100 grams of cauliflower,
- Carrots, 300-400 ml of carrot juice (you can use tomato juice instead),
- A small bunch of basil,
- 2 tablespoons l. Olive oil
- Tabasco sauce.
How to cook:
Pour boiling water on the tomatoes, remove the skin, and chop the pulp. Wash the rest of the vegetables and chop them (chopped carrots). Chop the basil. Put the product in a mixing bowl and chop. Add Tabasco hot sauce and salt to taste and beat again. The drink can be decorated with carrots cut into small pieces.